I am always on the look out for healthy ways to entertain. I love to do it but many times my table fills up with tons of EXTREMELY yummy but VERY unhealthy foods. And you know once you start eating you just can’t stop (at least I can’t) So I have scoured the blogosphere on the hunt for some AMAZING appetizers that are not only delish but also good for you!
1. Almost Fat Free Fruit Dip – Enhance your fruit tray with a delicious dip!
2. Avocado and Crab Salad - Two of my favorite things in the world!
3. Southwest Turkey Meatballs w/ Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce - All I have to say is Southwest Turkey Meatballs!
4. Easy Salad Rolls (spring rolls) – I love spring rolls and this recipe makes it easy
5. Japanese Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing - Top any salad with this yummy dressing
6. Caprese Kabobs - make individual Caprese salads on a stick
7. Roasted Asparagus Salad w/ Valencia Oranges - Asparagus with a touch of citrus. YUM
8. Grilled Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad - Grilled corn is a great addition to this truly SUMMER salad
9. Baguette Dip Cups - I really love this idea for giving individual servings of dip.
10. Cucumber Tuna Bites - Quick little one bite snack.
11. Baked Zucchini Chips - Great alternative to potato chips.
12. Caprese Salad w. Sardines - A salty twish on a caprese salad`
13. Loaded Baked Avocado - Great alternative to a baked potato!
14. Smoked Salmon Mousse - I love the smokey flavor of the salmon in this one
15. Zesty Shrimp Flatbed - These just look amazing! And who doesn’t love shrimp!
16. Garlic Dill Veggie Dip - A great dip to enhance your veggie tray
I hope you can find some recipes that you enjoy and that you will check back often for more fun posts. Do you have a topic you would like to see us search for? Leave a comment here and tell us what you want to see!