Monsters, Inc 3D – New Trailer

A few months ago I talked about how excited I was that they were coming out with a prequel to Monsters, Inc.  It is by far one of my favorite animated movies of all time and I was ecstatic!  Then I come to find out that they are re releasing the original in 3D and I have a trailer just for you!

monsters Inc 3D

Will you go and see the movie again in 3D?  I know that I will be!  Even if the kids don’t want to come with me!

Comments

1. We will most likely take the kids to see this they love this movie. My youngest was sad when we weren’t able to see beauty and the beast in 3D.

2. I love this movie. It came out before I had kids so now I’ll definitely take my oldest daughter to go see it. I’m sure she’ll love it too!

3. I think my (soon-to-be) 4 year old will love it. We will probably go see it in the theater

4. Britni Bradford says:

Can you believe I’ve never seen this one? I probably need to go see it. Everyone is blogging about it =)

5. I wonder if Disney isn’t hurting because they keep re-releasing movies into 3-d ones. Sorry but 3-D isnt really that big of a deal for me.

6. My “kids” are mostly grown and moved away now. But that is what the grands are for :-) . I will definitely be seeing this one in 3D either with the grands or maybe just by myself :-) .

7. Bekah Kuczenski
    Twitter:
    says:

I have never seen Monsters, Inc. believe it or not… my daughter is still to young for movies, but the trailer does look cute and I hope ill get to see it someday!!

8. It drives me nuts when companies pour money into re-releasing movies in 3d… I’d rather see a sequel of some sort!
    Michele Anderson recently posted..My poor Bells :( My Profile

9. Shelby Sweet
    Twitter:
    says:

I LOVED this movie! I’ll be seeing both the 3D and the new one!! Can’t Wait!

10. I probably won’t watch it in 3D, but I wasn’t that crazy about the movie to begin with.

11. I liked this movie but my kids are WAY too young for 3D movies. It would terrify them and I have actually read that 3D is not good for kids before the age of 8 or 9 because their eyes can’t focus on it enough. SO, probably won’t see it.

12. Julie Ghrist says:

I love this movie but my son is too young for 3D and it gives me a bit of a headache. I can’t wait to watch this movie with my son when he gets a little older tho!

13. Taylor Migliano
    Twitter:
    says:

I LOVE Monsters Inc! But, unfortunately, I really dislike 3D movies, they mess with my eyes. Maybe my husband can take the girls and enjoy it.

14. Alexandria
    Twitter:
    says:

I love this movie! I hooe I get to take my daughter to go see it!

15. Lacey Crochet says:

I love this movie. I hate 3d though. Makes me very nauseated. Hope others enjoy.

16. haha no way that’s awesome it might just have to be my daughter’s first “movie out!”

17. Richard Hicks says:

Trailer was so funny! I can hardly wait to see this with the kids. Should be a hoot!

18. Looks so good! I love this movie. :)

19. My kids love the original.. I know they’ll want to see this too.

20. heather hrpcha says:

i love this movie

21. I am impressed with your creativity.I was always facinated with Degree in Animation and Multimedia.I Want to make a bright career in this field .Can you please suggest me some good institutes where i can undersgo training or guidance so that i can excell in this field.