Valentine’s day is right around the corner have you gotten the expecting Momma on your list anything special yet? I’m not talking running to the store on the way home from work and picking up some flowers and chocolates (although I know I would LOVE some chocolates right about now!). I mean something that required just a little more thought. Here is a list of 10 great gifts for the Pregnant Women in your life!
1. A Foot Spa. For many women their feet tend to get neglected at the end of a pregnancy, and guess what there isn’t always someone there to massage them for us! Check out this amazing foot spa From Conair! Heat and bubbles! I love it! Conair Fb52 Hydrotherapy Massaging Foot Spa For just $50 our expectant Momma will be in foot heaven! 2. Gift Certificate for a Mani/Pedi at her favorite salon. Take that foot treatment one step further with a pampering manicure and pedicure! Remember as our bellies grow our feet and toes get further away! Make sure she has the best looking toes in the delivery room! 3. Maternity Pillow. For many expecting mom’s a a goodnight sleep is all they really want, but with a growing belly, and a mess of other things, that can be tough! Todays Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow is a great way to help her get nice and comfy! Even if it doesn’t leave dad with much room in the bed! 4. Gift Certificate for a Pre-Natal Massage. Pregnancy is hard on a body! Help this soon to be momma get a few minutes of peace, quiet, and relaxation! 5. Birthstone Jewelry. The day that little one is born is one of the most amazing days ever! Help to remember it with a piece of Jewelery that will always reminder her of her new little one. This Loving Family® Sterling Mother’s Heart Locket comes with 12 gems so even if you aren’t sure exactly what month baby will make his/her appearance you will be prepared! 6. Professional Photo Session. Help her feel pretty even at a time where she may be feeling less than, and help her to remember the special time that was this amazing pregnancy.
7. Some Fancy Undies. Just because she is pregnant doens’t mean that she shouldn’t feel amazing and sexy! Even if it is still just under her clothing! A gift certificate to a store like You! Lingerie will definitely add a little hop in her step.
8. Preggatinis: Mixology for the Mom-to-Be. Is that expecting Momma in your life craving a yummy cocktail? Check out this book full of pregnancy safe “mock” tails, to help get her through. Filled with recipes that incorporate fresh juices, herbs and lots of yummy for mom. And don’t forget to make her a few too!
9. A Belly Cast. Maybe you are looking for an interactive gift for the expectant Momma in your life. The Proudbody Deluxe Pregnancy Belly Cast Kit allows for interactive and hands on fun for mom and dad both!
10. I Love You Coupons. Maybe you are on a REALLY tight budget, or you just want to show her how much she really means to you. Get together with her friends and family and put together a pack of I Love You Coupons for now and after the baby! You can include everything from a foot rub, to an hour of baby duty so she can take a little nap.
Still need more Valentines day gift ideas? Check out these amazing posts by some of my favorite bloggers!